On Aug 19, 2008, at 10:16 AM, Derrick Ryalls wrote:
For example, if I was relaying for example.org on port 2345, I would specify
example.org:2345 and that is the port it would use to talk to
example.org.

Now that I have switched to sendmail, I don't see a way to set the
destination port on a per domain basis, only on an all or nothing
basis.  Am I missing some piece of the documentation or is this an
actual limitation of sendmail?

You can do this with /etc/mail/mailertable:

   example.org  relay:example.org

...and change to the relay mailer flags with this in your sendmail.mc

  define(`RELAY_MAILER_ARGS', `TCP $h 2345')

Note that you might want to define a new mailer called "relay2345" instead of changing the default relay mailer.

Regards,
--
-Chuck