All,

I am having a wierd problem with sudo on a FreeBSD 7 system that is
joined to AD domain through Samba. When I sudo a command, when prompted
for a password, any password including a blank one works. Obviously a
security issue.

Here are the config files:

/usr/local/etc/sudoers

root    ALL=(ALL) ALL
%wheel  ALL=(ALL) ALL

/etc/pam.d/sudo
auth    sufficient      pam_winbind.so

/etc/nsswitch.conf
group: files winbind
passwd: files winbind
hosts: dns files

Any ideas?

David Wassman, MCSA MCP Net+ Security+
IT Network Administrator
Davis, Monk & Company
(800) 344-5034
(352) 372-6300
(352) 375-1583 FAX

The information contained in this electronic message is legally
privileged and confidential under applicable law, and is intended only
for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the
copying or disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this communication in error, please notify Davis, Monk
& Company (352) 372-6300 and delete this communication immediately
without reading it, making any copies of it or distributing it.