I would start by comparing the contents of /usr/ports/GIDs with the ports
you have installed (as listed in /var/db/pkg). You can get a stock group
file from src/etc/group. Reinstalling ports will recreate the groups they
use (though you could do most of it manually), and you may be on your own
for any custom groups you have.