On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 13:20:22 -0300 (ART)
Mario Lobo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> From: Mario Lobo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Is the list getting my e-mails?
>

>    Hi;
>    Forgive for this test.
>    Recently I changed my domain to another ISP.
>    Since then, I have been unable to post to the lists I'm subscribed
> to. I created a gmail account, switched to it and nothing. Now I
> switched back to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and nothing.
>    I can get into the management page, I marked to receive my own
> posts and nothing.
>    I get all the posts to all the lists except mine.
>    Am i being blocked?
>    Could anyone just simply reply this post?

You will never receive a message you send to a list via 'GMail' back.
It is one of many serious 'GMail' deficiencies. They are aware of it;
however, they also refuse to correct the problem.

--
Gerard
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The past always looks better than it was.
It's only pleasant because it isn't here.

        Finley Peter Dunne (Mr. Dooley)