I was mistaken, I have the airport extreme which is currently sharing a hard
disk not the airport express. (I have 2 of those as well for streaming
audio, but that's not the one's I am talking about).
Why is this the wrong list?. The question pertains to mounting the AP
extreme disk on a freebsd server ?.