On Wed, 27 Aug 2008 13:41:39 -0700 (PDT)
Christopher Joyner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> alogg is a library add-on to allegro, for playing .ogg files.

cd /usr/ports

make search name=ogg

make search info=ogg

make search info=vorbis

:)
{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

"Ugly programs are like ugly suspension bridges: they're much more liable to
collapse than pretty ones, because the way humans (especially engineer-humans)
perceive beauty is intimately related to our ability to process and understand
complexity. A language that makes it hard to write elegant code makes it hard
to write good code." Eric Raymond

Warned.