I have a very strange disk geometry problem: i have 3 OS
installed on my PC (freebsd 5.0, freebsd 4.7 and win xp), after
doing some operations with 'partition magic' in windows and
reboot i found 2 of 3 OS inacessible to choose from freebsd boot
loader and! sysinstall fdisk configurator tells me what my disc
geometry (79780/16/63) is invalid... my hdd is IBM
IC35L040AVVA07-0
Can you tell me what to do now? ... thx anyway