Hi all

I've some servers for internal use. On those servers I have some pf (or
ipfw) rule to deny any connection from inside to outside.

Long time ago when ports tree is update with cvs, I'm using something like

pf command to open inside --> outside connection
cvsup
portupgrade --fetch-only --all
pf command to close inside --> outside connection

But now with portsnap cron (that's mean random sleep) I don't known when
the system try to connect outside.

Do you have any idea how can I make my update using portsnap (I known I can
use cvsup) in a crontab with my network config ?

Regards.

--
Albert SHIH
SIO batiment 15