Hi,
I wanted to kill my kernel threads created in a kernel module gracefully .

I tired psignal(kthread, SIGKILL); this signal reschedules the thread.
But how can this thread know that SIGKILL was called and i can exit from the
thread?

I tired to register a signal handler for SIGABRT / any other signal for a
kthread.
Can we register a signal handler for kthreads?

I would appreciate if anyone can share information as to how to catch
signals in kernel threads.

I am developing my kernel module in FreeBSD 6.2 where kthread_create creates
a proc.
Thanks and best regards,
Lekha