So if some ports aren't supported on 5.5, I'd better get my aging
gateway upgraded.

This begs the question of the correct path. I'm tempted to do a fresh
install of 7.0 and then restore, but mergemaster does a better job of
making sure the config files are both updated, and that nothing is
lost.

Would the correct path be 5.5 -> 6.3 -> 7.0?

Thanks,
Mike
--
Michael P. Soulier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>