John Almberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> So, my first question is, do I really need to do this?

Not unless you can identify a good reason (i.e. feature requirements,
security, end-of-life).  6.3 end-of-life is estimated around January
31, 2010, so you still have some time. :-)

> If so, what is the minimum amount of upgrading I can do to be safe?
> And how?

Upgrade ports based on security/feature requirements.  We generally do
not "upgrade" production servers from one release to another while
they're still expected to be in production.

You'll probably get a lot of different suggestions from this list --
good luck!

--
Sahil Tandon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>