this will duplicate data, not filenames

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am using the following command to perform backups each evening.

/usr/local/gtar/bin/tar -C /usr/home/photos --listed-incremental \
/var/db/photos.snar -cvf - ./ | /usr/local/bin/gpg --encrypt --recipient \
"recipient" | dd of=/dev/nsa0 obs=128K

Since I am having tar write the output of the command to stdout is it
possible  to capture the names of the files being displayed as a result of
the -v option?

If so, how can this be done?  I am not having any luck.

Thanks,

Jay