To: "Grant Peel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2008 6:18 PM
Subject: Re: Wireshark

I've found this sometimes happens if the port is checking for a specific version of a dependancy and the version you have is older. Therefore the dependency check fails and it tries to install, but the package manager won't let it because of the existing version.

You can deinstall OpenSSL_Overwrite_Base first and it will probebly work fine.