I believe postfix, and probably other MTA's, can support user based relaying. However it would also be easy to setup two mail server's. One that only relayed mail internally and one that relayed mail externally as well, if you budget supports two mail servers that is. Then just set the smtp server appropriately for each of the mail clients.

David

BSD Freak wrote:
Hi all,

I need to be able to restrict certain users only to be able to email
within the company, while other need to be be able to send email both
internally and externally?

Any ideas would be greatly apprciated....

-Thanks in advance.....

David Cramblett
Axis Integrated
503-730-6201