On 2003-02-19 09:43, Mark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> This may not be the entirely proper location to ask, but private
> questions to the FreeBSD mailing list contacts have not resulted in
> a response. So, let me ask here.

This is more likely to be a setup problem on your end, so the list is
the best place to ask, not postmaster or any other `contact' :)

> I made a DNS change, more than a week ago, changing the IP address
> of my primary domain name. But I still get the FreeBSD list on the
> old IP. So, who do I talk to at FreeBSD to have them update their
> DNS cache? :)

What domain is that?  Without its name, we can't check to see why you
are getting mail for it delivered to a particular IP address.  Could
you also mention the old IP address and what the new address is?

- Giorgos