Hi Ghirai,

I installed OOo_2.4.1_FreeBSD70Intel_install_en-US.tbz, along with the required
deps,
as well as diablo-jre-freebsd7.i386.1.6.0.07.02.tbz.

Now i'm getting this error:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] /usr/home/ghirai]$ openoffice.org-2.4.1
javaldx: Could not find a Java Runtime Environment! The application cannot be started. The component manager is not available.
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

I ran into this error using the package you mention.  It turned
out to be a problem with javaldx not recognizing the FreeBSD
Foundation as a provider of a Java run-time.  I had to fix it
by updating my ports tree and building OOo from source.
Hopefully, this is possible on your system.

I read about it in the openoffice at freebsd mailing list.
The new source has the javaldx fix.

Vinny