Mark Busby wrote:

Is there a way to pass variables to a shell script from the command line with
the at command?
What I've been trying is something like : at -f '/path/script 20 test' 8:10
091808 : Where 20 and test set variables in the script.
You will have to write your commands in a file, and supply the name of this file as the `-f' argument for at. The file is processed by SH. You can also say: echo /path/script 20 test | at 8:10 091808
I've tried googling the at command for help but there's a lot of "at" in the
world
All of this is written in the at man page!
--
Cheers,
Michaël