Hi,

On Fri, Sep 19, 2008 at 5:31 PM, ronggui <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> You mean by gconf-editor? It is very strange. When I add
> "-L=zh_CN.eucCN" to the key, it won't mount any msdosfs anymore.

My bad, yes of course it's with gconf-editor.

I've just tried with -L=fr_FR.ISO8859-15 and also with L=zh_CN.eucCN
and it's still mounting.

$ gconftool-2 --get /system/storage/default_options/vfat/mount_options
[longnames,-u=,large,-L=fr_FR.ISO8859-15]

from my /var/log/messages:
Sep 19 23:15:25 FreeGnome kernel: GEOM_LABEL: Label for provider da0s1
is msdosfs/JETDISK.
Sep 19 23:15:31 FreeGnome gnome-keyring-daemon[1724]: adding removable
location: volume_uuid_33D4_B30C at /usr/home/media/JETDISK___

$ mount|grep msdosfs
/dev/msdosfs/JETDISK on /usr/home/media/JETDISK__ (msdosfs, local, nosuid)

I'm not sure what's going on in your case sorry. You could try to
report your problem at freebsd-gnome@ mailing list but read
http://www.freebsd.org/gnome/docs/halfaq.html#q4 before.

Don't know if it makes a difference but I use gnome 2.23.92.