On Sep 20, 2008, at 10:46 AM, Mel wrote:

On Saturday 20 September 2008 14:49:40 Lowell Gilbert wrote:
Philip Semanchuk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
Hi all,
I submitted a problem report using send-pr a few days ago. send-pr
completed without any errors, but I haven't seen any evidence of my
problem report in the FreeBSD bug list
(http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr-summary.cgi ) or on the bugs
mailing list. Can I assume it's in a review queue to  determine
whether or not it's legit, or should I assume it is lost and resubmit
it?

If you're sure it hasn't shown up (search on subject as well as
sender), then resubmit.

Better yet, check your /var/log/maillog first. Once submitted you will get an autoreply, with the ID it's been assigned to. Send-pr's that don't show up,
usually reside in /usr/bin/mailq.

Good call -- there it is. I guess send-pr assumes I have a machine from which I can send email. I'll resubmit using the Web form.

Thanks
Philip