I would like to find a disk partition ("slice" in FreeBSD nomenclature)
editor that runs under FreeBSD that is able to deal properly with logical
partition entries chained from an extended partition entry in the Master Boot
Record.  fdisk(8) appears to be too primitive to understand logical partitions.
     Until now I have gotten by with a stand-alone partition editor, but I now
need to be able to do such operations without shutting down my FreeBSD system
to do them.  If anyone knows of such a utiility for use in FreeBSD, please
let me know.  (Please Cc: me on any replies, too.)
     Thanks much!

                                  Scott Bennett, Comm. ASMELG, CFIAG