On Sat, Sep 20, 2008 at 09:45:29PM -0400, Vinny wrote:
> >> P.S. Anyone running ZFS on multiple geli providers?
> >
> > as above.
>
> Does that mean you are/aren't or have/haven't run
> ZFS on top of, say, 3 geli encrypted disks?  I'm curious
> as to whether there are many people who have tried it,
> and use it.

I'm using ZFS on geli on my production server with 2 SATA2 disks.
Just create and attach the geli devices in /dev and then create
a zpool i.e. with

  # zpool create crypt /dev/ad3.eli /dev/ad6.eli

Works splendid.

--
Oliver PETER, email: [EMAIL PROTECTED], ICQ# 113969174
"If it feels good, you're doing something wrong."