On Monday 22 September 2008 05:46:37 Chris wrote:
> It looks like the freebsd-sendfile is broken. I had the same problems
> the last days and now I know the source of the problem. Have a look on
> this PR:

Yeah, I looked into this, but I do not see why this has anything to do with
sendfile in FreeBSD.
When you upload a file, you (the server) don't *send* anything, you *read*, so
sendfile(2) shouldn't even come into play. Why this magically starts working
when changing the write backend, is a mystery, but most likely the answer
lies in PHP.

If you can, use a different upload script for testing, one that is not done
via PHP, but plain CGI. There should be some available on the net.

--
Mel

    and never get to the software part.