Andrew Falanga wrote:
On Saturday 20 September 2008 12:14:57 Sebastian wrote:
Da Rock wrote:
I have used the compiled driver on 6.3 with success- but then I've used
the driver linked in a post to drivers list. 7.0 is a no go.
I tried to compile the current OEM Realtek driver under (v176) on fbsd
6.3, but couldn't get it to build. My foo is a little thin here. :)

Where did you get this OEM driver?
The oem driver can be found here:

http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/downloadsView.aspx?Langid=1&PNid=13&PFid=5&Level=5&Conn=4&DownTypeID=3&GetDown=false

It builds just fine on 6.3, once I read the file manual on how to build a kernel module.

So far no problems running it with a fair amount of traffic.