Daniel Bye wrote:
On Fri, Sep 26, 2008 at 04:58:10PM +0100, Kemian Dang wrote:
Hi all,

I have a FreeBSD 7 Stable box with a nVidia 6150 Go Graphic Card.
Everything was OK sometime before, but after a series updated on ports, ( I am not sure about the time, I have not use OpenGL stuff for long time) running a program with OpenGL will cause the X crashed.

[ -- snip -- ]

The last crash is when I choose a OpenGL screensaver.

The ports is updated nearly daily, and I think this may happen after sometime after I updated the latest nVidia-driver.

Any ideas about this problem?

Try reinstalling the nVidia driver port. It installs its own GL libs,
which may have been replaced by another port, depending on the order in
which your ports were updated. Reinstalling should ensure you have the
correct libs in the correct place...

Dan

Thanks for reply Daniel.

I have re-installed the nvidia-driver and tested OpenGL - Crash again.
So it seems not the case...

Best wishes,
Kemian