Hello,

I have 4GB machine and after updating to 6.4-PRERELEASE using
32bit intel based system. the complete system hangs if I do
a "sysctl -a" under X terminal emulators. Also, I get a system
hang during entropy harvesting.

The "sysctl -a" command freezes while is displaying ACPI
information, I can't capture the output and I don't have any
core files...

I'm running the nvidia-driver port with X11.

Best regards and thanks...
--
 .O. | Daniel Molina Wegener   | C/C++ Developer
 ..O | dmw [at] unete [dot] cl | FOSS Coding Adict