Warren Liddell wrote:
> Im looking for a GUI or command line that will allow me to extract
> information
> within an ISO file... im using FreeBSD 7.1-PRERELEASE KDE4.1.1 AMD64

Easiest way normally would be to mount the image and use the filesystem.
assuming you are not root and have sudo installed.

sudo mdconfig -a -t vnode -f filename.iso -u 7

(this assumes you dont already have an md7 device, not specifying -u
will automatically take the next available.)

then
sudo sudo mount -t cd9660 /dev/md7 /path/to/mountpoint

once you are done, umount it and

sudo mdconfig -d -u 7

man mdconfig has more info and another example.

Vince