I am running some C code I wrote on a couple of
FreeBSD6.3 systems, one of which has never exhibited this
message and the other has now done it twice in about 6 months.
The error is as follows:

mem.c:877: INSIST(ctx->stats[i].gets == 0U) failed.
Abort trap (core dumped)

        Something obviously is wrong regarding memory allocation
but why this one system?

        Is there anything I can look for in netstat -m that
might help me solve the puzzle?

Thanks.

Martin McCormick WB5AGZ  Stillwater, OK
Systems Engineer