Quoting Josef Grosch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Does anyone have experience running FreeBSD 6.x and 7.x on an HP DL180/G5?
The company I work for is looking to get a number of these to be put in
production. Your general impressions would be a good start.

Josef

--
Josef Grosch           | Another day closer to a | FreeBSD 6.3
[EMAIL PROTECTED] |   Micro$oft free world  | Berkeley, Ca.

Josef,

I run freebsd 7.0 on a DL 380 G3 - A Pentium 4, 6G RAM, x86 with out issue. Old machines but they run fine.

David