From: Michal Kulczewski
Sender: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject: freebsd7 & kde4 & performance
Sent: Oct 11, 2008 12:18 AM

Hi,

I'm a little bit disappointed with the performance of kde4 on freebsd7.
I have Pentium M 2GHz, 1GB RAM, radeon x300, tried both, radeon and ati
drivers, but kde4 is still so slow that I cannot work with it. Is it
because of poor graphic card or driver itself? I'm looking forward to
any suggestions.

Cheers,
 Michal

Here is some additional info, I too am doing v3.

http://freebsd.kde.org/instructions.php

Brian