Dánielisz László wrote:
hello!

I just installed Brasero and because a strange reason I can not select any dvd writer drive, I included device atapicam to my kernel?
Do you have any idea what can I try?

Laci

While I have not used brasero on FreeBSD, I know (from k3b) that you will need several other settings. It all boils down to giving a normal user permissions to use the CD/DVD recorder device. Both brasero and k3b depend on ports like sysutils/cdrdao, sysutils/cdrtools and sysutils/dvd+rw-tools. You can find these settings in the info for k3b:

cd /usr/ports/sysutils/k3b

make showinfo