Luke Dean <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escribió:

On Thu, 16 Oct 2008, Matthew Seaman wrote:

Until the wonderful day that the entire internet abides by these rules[*], use of technologies like SPF and DKIM can discourage but not entirely prevent the
spammers from joe-jobbing you.

I just started getting these bouncebacks en masse this week.
My mail provider publishes SPF records.
If the names and numbers in the bouceback messages are to be believed, however, the spammers have defeated SPF by hijacking DNS. The poor recipients never see my SPF records because they're looking at the wrong IP address.

Thanks, Matthew. I guess that is the root problem of spf, the spammers, that it is supposed to stop. It looks a bit like our economy, a loosing battle.

It really make me feel impotent this morning.

Have a great day,

ed