You're trying to solve a social (possibly personal?) problem with
technology.  Simply put, this is a bad idea.
Yep, I think that is .true.
I would highly recommend you either talk to "the idiot" and explain to
him why what he's doing is improper or foolish, or simply pull his root
access entirely.  If this is a work-related incident, talk to your boss
about it if at all possible (but see below).  If you call the shots,
simply yank their access.
The idiot is the boss himself and acts like an unguided missile.
Just investigating before I give him a wake-up call. And that is exactly what I will do...
Food for thought.  Cheers!
Love it, thanks for sharing (everyone)!
jc