Hello,

Quick thanks to Andrew Clark, Jeremy Chadwick, Tim Kellers,
Jeff Goldberg, and anyone whose reply I've not seen re:
this issue.

Isn't hard, as several pointed out.  Now I've sendmail listening
on any port I want to.  Problem is, still can't touch it from
here (and you might have guessed, the base issue is a new provider
of a lower-class service who I'm guessing only allows certain
ports by default).

So, I'm sure to have a frustrating couple hours with their
tech support sometime Real Soon Now.  Meantime, Mutt on the
server via SSH is OK, I guess, for me, but no one else likes it ;-)

Thanks again,

Kevin Kinsey