I have been trying to update my system remotely using  freebsd-update.sh . I
receive this error message;

Looking up update.FreeBSD.org mirrors... 1 mirrors found.
Fetching public key from update1.FreeBSD.org... failed.
No mirrors remaining, giving up.

I checked all the suggested solutions,  my resolv.conf is pointing to my ISP's
nameservers, I even tried pointing to other public name servers, but the same
result.Changing "Server Name" to "update1.FreeBSD.org" did nothing either.
What causes the failure to retrieve the key?

Is there any other way of updating that does not involve downloading the iso
files and burning to CD ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Alasdair