A friend set up GNOME on a Redhat system that I successfully
        networked to my three BSD servers.  How do I switch to KDE
        from Gnome?  Also, I would like to set up a similar KDE account
        here formy seven-year-old.   She likes unix better than her
        windows computer---can't imagine whre she gets her biases :-|

        Anyway, I would like to set up/switch to KDE on both platforms.
        I'd be much obliged for any clues!

        tia,

        gary

--