mdh wrote:

> Erm, I don't see this text in strfile(8) on RELENG_7 which is reasonably
> recent.  Where did you get your man page from?
> - mdh
Hi. Sorry, you are right. This text does not exist in FreeBSD. I have a
freeBSD notebook and a Gentoo Linux notebook. I found this text by using
the Gentoo Linux notebook in bed, the manual page says it is from the
4th BSD distribution. It was in winter too cold to get my FreeBSD
notebook to verify this, and I assumed it must be inhered as it is
derived from 4th BSD more directly than Linux (which only borrows).

Sorry for posting in the wrong list. I will start a search on the origin
for this different manual page.