Since I had linux_base-fc4 installed npviewer.bin kept hogging all CPU power
until I killed it for native firefox3. Well I installed linux_base-fc7 and
now flash9 and npviewer.bin works fine in native firefox3.

ok I tried this for the ones that have firefox3 native installed.

install linux_base-fc7 and npviewer.bin should stop hogging all the cpu
along with firefox3 freezing up until npviewer.bin is killed.

I do not use extensions in my firefox3 so the flashblock issue before was
not an issue for me.