On Mon 2008-11-03 18:33:57 UTC-0400, Marc G. Fournier ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

> For FreeBSD users, you just need to install /usr/ports/sysutils/bsdstats
> to set things up.

I stopped using bsdstats after it caused my FreeBSD router to take too
long to boot up after a reboot.  If I recall correctly, I had
bsdstats_enable="YES" in /etc/rc.conf and after the reboot bsdstats
was called before ppp was able to start, so it couldn't connect to the
bsdstats server.  On the other hand this was a while ago and I am
going by memory, so I may be wrong about what happened or it was just
a coincidence.  At the time I was more interested in getting the
router running so I didn't really care for debugging what was going
on.  I realise this is a bit of a vague bug report, so feel free to
ignore it.

Regards
Andrew