Foo JH wrote:
I'm using 7.0, and I've installed mono and apache22 from the packages
(pkg_add -r xxx). Now I need to find mod_mono to complete the pieces.
Trouble is, I don't see it available from the ports tree.

I have these notes from some mod_mono installation I did some time ago. I hope they are still valid:

I installed mono from the ports. It was just a standard install, so installing from packages should be the same.

XSP
===

* fetch http://go-mono.com/sources/xsp/xsp-1.2.3.tar.gz
* configure && gmake && gmake install
* Test: mono /usr/local/lib/mono/2.0/xsp2.exe. Open http://myserver:8080 (it will say it cannot find /)
* Test 2: copy a web application and open it. It should work.

MOD_MONO
========

* fetch http://go-mono.com/sources/mod_mono/mod_mono-1.2.1.tar.gz
* configure && gmake && gmake install
* mv /usr/local/etc/apache22/mod_mono.conf /usr/local/etc/apache22/Includes
* Edit mod_mono.conf and add this:

  MonoServerPath /usr/local/bin/mod-mono-server2
  MonoPath /usr/local/lib/mono/2.0

* Install test application in /somewhere/website and create /usr/local/etc/apache22/Includes/prueba.conf:

  Alias /prueba "/somewhere/website"
  MonoApplications "/prueba:/somewhere/website"

  <Directory /somewhere/website>
    Allow from all
  </Directory>

Open http://myserver/prueba and it should work.