Clean install of 6.3-RELEASE.

cvsup _only_ ports/x11, ports/x11-wm, ports/x11-servers

Now enter ports/x11/xorg and attempt a 'make install'

Eventually it bombs out with:

===>    Verifying install for /usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/pixman-1.pc in
/usr/ports/x11/pixman
Unknown modifier '9'

"/usr/ports/Mk/bsd.gnome.mk", line 643: Malformed conditional
(${_USE_GNOME_ALL:Mltverhack:9}=="")
Unknown modifier '9'

Error expanding embedded variable.
*** Error code 2

Stop in /usr/ports/x11/xorg-libraries.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/x11/xorg.

I don't really care why.  I'm sure it's fascinating, whatever it is.  Can I
just get a quick textual fix - some file to edit somewhere that fixes this ?

What _is_ fascinating is that I am the only person _ever_ to attempt cvsup'ing
the x11 portions of the ports tree and then install xorg.  You'd think someone
would have done this before now.

Thanks.