Hello!

I've got a problem with my disk on FreeBSD. Few days ago I tried to mount
a partition on /usr, but it told me that it's not clean and that
I have to use fsck. So I tried, but then I saw this:

THE FOLLOWING DISK SECTORS COULD NOT BE READ: 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21,
22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31

and this:

/dev/ad2s1f: NOT LABELED AS A BSD FILE SYSTEM (unused)

Is there any help for that or do I have to say goodbye to some of my data?

(please cc any answers to me, I'm not subscribed to this list)

--
Wojtek Bauman, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://reaver.rockmetal.pl/