Hi,

> there are difference between "less experienced" and "idiots".
> the latter are less experienced and WANT TO keep it that way.

Wojciech - I appreciate the UNIX knowledge that you have but
continuing this discussion in this manner seems pointless. Your points
are exagerrated to say the least.

I am very happy that FBSD now has forums for users. No matter what you
say not only less experience people use them. Not everyone loves
email. Period. And this condesceding way of talking about possible
FBSD users is what I am becoming sick of. I had the luck to be
introduced to FBSD by a member of this list. He did so much to help me
learn that I am now a happy user. You don't have to help people but
appreciate that there are now more channels of communications than
mailing lists. Online forums is just one example.

Yours,

--
Zbigniew Szalbot