On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 01:06:34AM +0100, Wojciech Puchar wrote:

> >>I strongly recommend all of You to stop this bad trend.
> >>

> >Could you please stop trolling?  You're not contributing to anything here.
> no - because i'm not trolling. simply ignore me if you don't understand
> what i write

Unfortunately, the only one who doesn't understand would not be
any of the other posters.
The community is much more trustworthy than you give it credit.
The community got us a valuable resource and will continue to
do so if people who might take an interest aren't too put off
by perpetual negative spinners.

////jerry