Guys,

stephen jackson wrote:
> I have read briefly on FreeBSD and it seems to be the winner on speed and
> stability versus Linux and of course MS Windows.

[ ... ]

Can we play cool with each other? If someone likes/has to use Gnu/Linux over
FreeBSD or for that matter
any other operating system, maybe its their choice;

If someone finds FreeBSD runs well compared to Gnu/Linux, could they just point
to the right benchmark on the web or
post their personal benchmark here and be done with it? :)

My point being that we could all be doing something really productive right now
instead of discussing
about all these. Don't you guys think so?

Relax fellas.