I recently upgraded from 5.4 to 7.0 (to 6.3 first and then to 7.0) and now
there are some locale problems this server. I have same I had earlier on 5.4
login.conf with settings:

        :charset=iso-8859-15:\
        :lang=fi_FI.ISO8859-15:

for all users. And locale command says:

LANG=fi_FI.ISO8859-15
LC_CTYPE="fi_FI.ISO8859-15"
LC_COLLATE="fi_FI.ISO8859-15"
LC_TIME="fi_FI.ISO8859-15"
LC_NUMERIC="fi_FI.ISO8859-15"
LC_MONETARY="fi_FI.ISO8859-15"
LC_MESSAGES="fi_FI.ISO8859-15"
LC_ALL=

Finnish characters (รครถ) doesn't work on terminal (they give nothing), but
them works on some softwares like nano and vi. Yet them doesn't work on some
other programs. Like weechat (ircclient that some users use).

And perl started saying this every time it's run:

perl: warning: Setting locale failed.
        LC_ALL = (unset),
        LANG = "en_US.ISO8859-15"

So. What might have been changed there on upgrade procedure?

--
pepe