I am trying to setup a test server that will be able to boot either FreeBSD to
Windows Server 2003 R2.  I have tried to use the BSD Boot manager and the
Windows Boot manager.  In either case I have run into problems.  When using the
BSD boot manager, it will cause the Windows server to crash at boot.  Windows
manager will not boot to the BSD partition.

I have googled it and have not found much other than 3rd party boot manager.
Is there a best practices I could follow on this?  Has anyone got this
combination to work?

Thanks for your help.