When ever I try try to mount any burned CD/DVD media I get the error
below.

mount_cd9660 -v /dev/cd0 /mnt
using starting sector 0
mount_cd9660: /dev/cd0: Input/output error
Exit 1

Which in dmesg results in...

g_vfs_done():cd0[READ(offset=-2207623839744, length=2048)]error = 5

This is odd because if I unplug the USB CD drive and plug it into my
netbook running a old RELENG 7.0-STABLE it works. On the machine that
it errors on it has been doing this for any burned CD/DVD media in
either the DVD drive in it or on the USB one I've been testing with.

I know the disk is good as I can mount it on other machines I've
tested it on with the same drive and different drives.

Any one have any ideas?