Karlos Linale wrote:
Hello,

I was wondering if you could help me.

For some reason I keep getting hundreds of emails on my mail server spool which are being sent to your email address. Are you able to tell me how and why this is happening?

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble, but your answer is "no,
probably not without my Karnak hat on, as I'm not a prophet
or mind-reader."

I might suspect backscatter from a spam control system that sends
bounce notices --- what's the content of these messages?  I'd think
that message content and envelope details would help as much
as anything else in tracking down the source of the issue.

Kevin Kinsey
--
The reason why worry kills more people
than work is that more people worry than work.