On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 8:13 AM, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hmmm.  Isn't life interesting.  I would like to know how to block them and
> others without causing strange secondary problems.
>
> Actually a default pf configuration will let them pass unless I'm
> forgetting something important.
>
> ed

I share your pain, Ed.  I've had to perform 3 complete re-installations of
computers in my household in the last year.  Each time, I found a
".limewire" file in a user's application folder.  The boys are now banned
from my wife's computer.  When the last culprit get's his computer back, he
will find it running an operating system that is not supported by Limewire.
The next time, he'll get it back without a network card.

Andrew