I downloaded and burned the ISO's for Release-5.0 . Running the install program from the CD gets to the boot prompt. Pressing [enter] starts the kernel, but when it gets to the 'agp0' line of the hardware listing it hangs. No further messages.

Attempting to unload/disable agp modules (desparate attempt) at the 'OK ' boot prompt yielded isnane results (no difference)

I'm new to FreeBSD, first experience trying to install it (maybe I should find a more common piece of hardware :-D ) Experienced with OBSD and familiar with Linux.

Thanks In Advance

--
Jaymz/(Leonard J.)